Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Assalamualaikum Girlies,

I had a blast yesterday! Cakes, Presents, DInner, Karaoke :D Ada ku upload pictures arah facebook.

Went to London for daytrip masa 9th June. Just to renew my passport, expired 15th August. Aku balik Brunei 1st August plang, but I'm going to Paris on the 22nd July sama parents ku and abg alif, yatah mesti renew. £30 for the passport. Skali I need take passport picture, £12 ah, buleh. Marah lagi usul ku arah gambar atu, ahahha! Ke embassy minta dangani c adi.

Then lapas renew passport, I ate arah mc donald then noodle oodle (I know, manakan makin gemuk). ahha. Kana surprise kan with birthday cake, woohooo.



Then went back home around 11 malam, skali ada cake laagi, double choc cake, nyaman! Then, had to wait till midnight utk buka presents :D excited brabis ku time atu. hehhe



At 12 midnight, i didn't expect to get another cake, happpppy ku!


Hot gambar atu siti! Thank you :D haha, and and gambar kamu, makin lawa, sais kau with glasses. :)

And, tom shoes!! Aku suka, hehehhe, thank you fif! I suka :p



Ani my presents lain :D



That's it for now.

Love,

Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment