Saturday, June 18, 2011

Assalamualaikum ladies

I have been wanting to blog but finally baru tah. so im not currently in bath. im in plymouth. working. made through my first week here and my first week of work. Alhamdulilah.. weather here is sooo funny. ada matahari tapi lepas tu hujan then windy lagi. basically its still cold down here. sigh. cubaan.

first sorry ziqs, lupa birthday. haha when was it again? january something right.. ;p ;p ;p happy belated birthday!
2ndly, congratulation to ain who will be graduating soon. Alhamdulilah.. cant wait to see u and ur family nanti. tell me when i go visit inshaAllah. and rindu ku masakkan rumah.

Alhamdulilah, im doing okay here. i have work to do but heh here i am blogging. haha. im not homesick plg but i just miss kena masakkan and eating proper food. sigh penyakit m tah banar aku ani. malas! haha i cant wait to go to london to chill with my friends. im not saying my life here is sooo miserable. no. i have good friends here, peoples nice, nice place. but its just... its not home. (home here can mean bath and brunei) haha.

ok thats it i guess here's a pic of me taken sometime early june.

SO lif, have fun in paris! :) dont forget about me. :)

love, fifah. jaga diri, jaga solat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment