Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello December.

Giiirrrllss, why no update?

So, my holiday started last monday. But, I still have lot of works to do. :S Going to London tomorrow, for a week! Hehe, cause Farah's birthday is on the 17th!! :)

I have 2 courseworks due on the 9th
1) A review on sex differences on Object Location Memory (5000 words) - pretty interesting stuffs here :D
2) A research design on self memory (1500 words) - not looking forward for this, it's pretty complicated.

And then, I have 2 exams in January, 2 essays, 2 hours, as usual. (12th and 19th)!
1) Neuropsychology of Language
2) Memory

So far, life in Leeds is okay, nothing interesting happened. Less society events. Not like BruNotts, which I miss. The only NEW close friend I have is Amal. Ada kan dalam gambar facebook. Hehe, the others, nda biasa lagi, cause events inda byk. And aku jua, inda byk ckp :D Kalau ada more events, it'll even better.

Anyway, time to pack my clothes. And I'm going out for dinner late, at Nando's, sama Amal. heheh :)

Love, Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment